At Accu-Bore, our topmost priority is safety – the safety of our personnel, and the safety of everyone involved with our projects. We understand and value that everyone involved in this business have lives and families to get back to, and we do everything in our power to ensure employees and customers alike can come home every night. To demonstrate our commitment to safety, we developed an overarching health and safety plan for our corporation and strictly adhere to the following policies.
- Partners and leaders in the Gold Shovel Program to advocate and mentor safe excavation practices
- All project superintendents and foreman maintain current OSHA 30 Hour certifications.
- All employees attend a safety orientation, detailing the health and safety plan, pledging to work together to achieve a 100% safe workplace.
- Specific protocols are in place to determine when a situation is deemed unsafe and work must come to a stop.
- Reporting all safety incidents, as well as near misses, so that we can learn from them and prevent future recurrence.
- Complete OSHA and client mandated reports when necessary and take appropriate follow up actions.
- Monitoring and established tracking of the maintenance schedules for all equipment to ensure optimal performance and safety.